Home infusion therapy services offer our patients a comprehensive and innovative source of health care options, in the comfort of their home. Alleviating long and unnecessary stays in the hospital, our home infusion team administers intravenous (IV) therapy and treatment in a safe and comfortable setting.
Through our experienced and professional team, Salwaty home healthcare assists patients recovering from surgery, being treated for an infection, or with nutritional needs to maintain an active, healthy lifestyle while receiving care at home.
What types of services are available?
- Enteral nutrition (food pump)
- IVIG, intravenous immunoglobulin
- Pain relief
- Post-transplant medications
- SCIG, subcutaneous immunoglobulin
- TPN (total parenteral nutrition)
- Other specialty therapies
Where do I receive personal care services?
In most cases, you will receive these services in your own home.